We are Opal Transfer! For more than 15 years we have been helping our customers in one of the most important parts of their life – sending money home and supporting their loved ones. And we take their demands for quality very seriously. We are those who care about you and speak your language!
Opal Transfer has its own bespoke software providing the money transfers. Currently, we are developing a new product for our clients - the option to open a bank account with a MasterCard attached. Our IT team is based in East Europe, and now we are looking for a Russian Speaking Software Product Manager in London to permanently help with our growing development needs.
- Understanding the current and future needs of all software users
- Being part of company's product development team
- Gathering the user requirements for the next software development, analysing them and preparing for passing them to the IT team (to the Analyst)
- Creating prototypes for the screens, suggesting improvements
- Analysing the current user processes and suggest further automation solutions
- Prioritising the tasks for IT team
- Following the deployment and product delivery according to the user expectations
- Education in IT
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT
- Knowledge in process modelling - BPMN, UML or other business process model tool
- Skills to collect, structure and manage the requirements and write the documentation - user story, BRD and create mockups where necessary
- Ability to communicate professionally in Russian
- Great communication skills to work with the users and IT team
- Experience with Fintech software/web/mobile projects considered an advantage
- Experience as Business Analyst/Systems Analyst considered an advantage
Opal Transfer philosophy is to invest in the employees’ knowledge and development. And not only that - we keep the best staff for the long term and many people choose to stay with the company for many years, some over 10 years, because we treasure our team spirit.
If you have ever dreamed about a full-time job with a growing pay and bonuses, different challenge every day and working together with friendly people in City, Central London, Opal Transfer is the right place for you.
There is no wrong way to impress us. Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to meet you!