An exciting opportunity in the emerging Fintech sector is available for an ambitious Personal Assistant (Lithuanian speaking). The successful Personal Assistant will join the well-established money transfer business based in Central London. Initially, the role will be remote and the candidate earns a salary of £27,000 p/a, depending on experience.
Opal Transfer is FCA approved and constantly growing, so there is plenty of opportunities to thrive for the right candidate. This diverse team is built up of multinationals and promotes a culture of inclusion. Our company prides itself on its exceptional customer service, ensuring it delivers quality for its customers. The company’s continued success means it is trusted by over 300,000 customers across Europe!
The company is seeking a determined individual who is keen to take on added responsibility. There is strong potential for progression, with the opportunity to take on a more executive position within 1-2 years.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be required to provide high-level administrative support and diary management for the company CEO and COO. Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the company CEO and COO with a range of administrative tasks
- To liaise with, and manage communication between, the Lithuanian financial regulator and the company’s Lithuanian partners, ensuring strong relationships are built
- Progressing into taking responsibility to make decisions and create partnerships
- Supporting the company CEO and COO with the preparation, diarising, and delivery of partner meetings
- Email and diary management
To be considered for the Personal Assistant role you must have demonstrable experience providing high-level executive support. In addition, the following key skills and experience are essential:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role within a corporate environment (Executive/Personal Assistant)
- Fluent in Lithuanian, Russian, and English (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-organized with a flair for creativity, innovation, and problem-solving
- Exemplary telephone and writing communication manner
- Hungry, with a growth-driven attitude
Opal Transfer can not only offer the successful Personal Assistant a generous salary of £27,000 p/a, but career growth opportunities, learning from executive-level management. Additionally, there will be bonuses, personal development courses, and team trips!
If you are interested in the Personal Assistant role please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.