An exciting opportunity is available for an energetic Sales Manager to join a growing company in the emerging Fintech sector. The successful Sales Manager will join the well-established money transfer business based in Central London. Initially the role will be remote.
For 17 years Opal Transfer has helped its customers to send money to their loved ones. The importance of this service is not lost in the team at Opal Transfer. We take our customers’ needs seriously, providing support and quality of service. The company’s continued success means over 300,000 customers trust us across Europe! This diverse team is built up of multinationals and promotes a culture of inclusion. Opal Transfer value their employees. Our philosophy is to invest in the knowledge and development of each individual, so there are progression opportunities for the right candidate.
What you have to do?
- Identify and analyse customer groups in Eastern European communities – Bulgarians, Romanians, Polish, Latvians and Lithuanians in the UK, and develop focused strategies and plans that increase sales in each community
- Develop sales tactics and materials for our call centre agents and in the digital world (our mobile app, website, Facebook, Whatsapp)
- Train, motivate, coach and develop our call centre agents in customer focus and selling techniques
- Analyse and develop sales strategies, sales plans and detailed customer journeys for each group of clients (potential, new, regular, long term clients’ groups)
- To develop targeted sales messages for each of the Eastern European communities in the UK that drive and increase sales in calls and on digital platforms
- Establish strategies to enhance customer recommendations to their friends
- Seek and establish new revenue streams using digital applications and platforms.
- Continuously evaluate and improve current sales practises and drive change
- Make things happen.
What you need to succeed
- High energy and drive with hands on the job approach
- Extensive sales experience of your own, preferably in call centres and/or digitally
- Experience in managing teams of sales agents using excellent motivational skills
- Experience in developing and delivering sales training programs coupled with great coaching skills, whilst being comfortable in presenting and educating our team
- Ability to analyse sales performance
- A good commercial mindset
- Fluent in English and fluency in any of the following: Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Latvian, Lithuanian
What we offer
Opal Transfer not only offers the successful Sales Manager a generous salary of circa £30,000, depending on experience, plus a sales target bonus, but also career growth opportunities. We invest in the right people and we love to support people growing. Additionally, there will be bonuses, development courses and team trips!
If you are a passionate Sales Manager with the endless drive then Opal Transfer can’t wait to hear from you. Join our friendly team. There is no wrong way to impress us. Send us your CV, together with email or even a video and tell us about yourself to get to know you better, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference Sales Manager.