We are Opal Transfer! For 15 years we have been helping our customers in one of the most important parts of their lives – sending money home and supporting their beloved ones. And we take their demands for quality very seriously.
We are those who care about you and speak your language!
Opal Transfer is launching a new exciting affiliates program. We are looking to recruit tens of affiliates – mostly East European businesses in the UK - shops, beauty salons, accountants and freelance affiliates - who would be promoting our money transfers product and earning commission from their sales.
To help us reach this goal, we are creating a new full-time job position – Bulgarian Affiliate Sales Manager - who will be finding, engaging and managing the potential Bulgarian affiliate partners and will work closely and support our Affiliate Manager.
What will you do:
- Build relationships with the Bulgarian affiliates
- Approach the potential Bulgarian affiliates and present the affiliates program to them – shops, beauty salons, accountants, recruitment agencies, etc
- Create reports and affiliate statistics, maintain a database of Bulgarian affiliates
- Prepare the merchandise for potential Bulgarian affiliated agents
- Participate at the Bulgarian community events where Opal Transfer is a sponsor
- Work and support the Bulgarian Marketing Manager for a marketing campaigns
- Organizing promoters’ events amongst the Bulgarian community
- Teach and engage the affiliates on how to best sell our products
- Support and stimulate the affiliates’ sales
- Upsell to the suitable Bulgarian affiliates to join our discount/cashback schemes
- Adopt a flexible and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business
- Work and support Affiliate Sales Manager reaching the goals of our affiliate programme
What are you like:
- Your communication is your strongest quality. You are active, well-known and heard
- High degree of personal confidence, resilience and initiative
- You have good sales experience
- You can teach and engage others in selling
- You have the “can do” attitude
- You are fluent in Bulgarian – and excited to work with businesses operating in the community
Opal Transfer philosophy is to invest in the employees’ knowledge and development. And not only that - we keep the best staff for the long term and many people choose to stay with the company for many years, some over 10 years, because we treasure our team spirit.
If you have ever dreamed about a full-time job with a growing pay and bonuses, different challenge every day and working together with friendly people in the City, Central London, Opal Transfer is the right place for you.
There is no wrong way to impress us. Send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org - or even better, send us a short video presentation, PowerPoint presentation or whatever your imagination can produce.
Feel free to present and express yourself the way you like. We can’t wait to meet you!