We are Opal Transfer! For 16 years we have been helping our customers in one of the most important parts of their lives – sending money home and supporting their beloved ones in Europe. And we take their needs for support and quality very seriously. That`s what makes us different.
Now, we are one step closer to a very exciting product. We're looking for a driven and talented Client Engagement Specialist to join our Product Team and help us in our new adventure.
Are you passionate about building relationships via digital platforms to strengthen the company brand? Are you a specialist in increasing product awareness and engaging clients on digital platforms? Are you keen on turning the clients into fans? If you are ready for a new challenge, we’ll be happy to meet you!
Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop and plan strategies for the attraction, engagement, and retention of clients via our digital platforms (website, mobile app and online platform)
- Develop tactics for growing our client referrals. Make customers talk about us
- Identify and design the triggers within the client’s journey from developing an interest in the product to acquiring it and actively using it
- Review, follow-up and constantly improve the existing client engagement practices, identify tactics to drive growth
- A/B testing and result analysis, customer surveys
- Product up-sale strategy by delivering information at the right time and in the most effective way
- Understand the clients’ needs, collaborate with the product development team to implement the solutions for meeting these needs
- Understand and feel confident in creating engagement with Eastern European
Skills & Knowledge
- People person - ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- At least 3 years proven experience working in key client engaging roles and experience building strong relationships via digital platforms
- Education in psychology, marketing or other relevant field
- Deep understanding and knowledge of customer psychology and what triggers an action
- Analytical skills to constantly analyze and improve client engagement
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills for influencing and advising
- Ability to identify trends, opportunities and to validate them through research practices
- At least one Eastern European language will be considered an advantage
Opal Transfer philosophy is to invest in the employees’ knowledge and development. And not only that - we keep the best staff for the long term and many people choose to stay with the company for many years, some over 10 years, because we treasure our team spirit. We are passionate and talented individuals but we also know how to party. With us, you feel trusted and valued.
If you are looking for a full-time job with a growing pay, different challenge every day and working together with friendly people in the City, Central London, Opal Transfer is the right place for you.
There is no wrong way to impress us. Feel free to present and express yourself the way you like. We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply here, or send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The salary is dependent on your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £28 000